Robin Varga, Certified Reflexologist
- Robin is certified in the Flocco Method™ of Foot, Hand, and Ear (FHE) Reflexology, by the American Academy of Reflexology (AAR).
- Holds CMT license #40513 from the California Massage THerapy Council (CAMTC).
- She teaches FHE Reflexology classes in SF, Davis, and Sacramento.
- Currently a member of the Reflexology Association of California (RAC), and the Int'l COuncil of Reflexologists (ICR), and has served as Treasurer and President of RAC.
- Robin has been in private and corporate practice in and around the Bay Area since 1992.
What clients say about Robin's work:
"I went to see Robin and the pain vanished!"
"The feeling of relxation was incredible. Even better than a full body massage!"
"I was able to sleep like a baby following the session"
"I was able to move more easily, had full range of motion without tightness after the session"
"My foot cramps disappeared after one session"
Make an appointment at reflexologysf.com or contact Robin at (510) 928-7001
What is Reflexology?
Do you have foot pain, hand tension, neck tightness, back ache, indigestion, problems sleeping, cramps, plantar fascilitis, headaches, stress or other issues?
Reflexology accesses maps representing the body which we believe exist on the feet, hands, and ears. Using gentle and relaxing touch techniques, which differ from massage, reflexology assesses stress cues in the feet, hands, and ears, which may indicate stress in the body. With her years of experience, Robin helps to ease the stress, reduce the pain and promote the healing process.
Research shows Reflexology can be effective on:
- Stress reduction, profound relaxation, for all parts of the body
- Pain reduction and pain elimination, such as the neck, shoulders, lower back and jaw
- Improved circulation resulting in better oxygen and nutrients supply to all body cells
- Improved organ and gland function
- Increased range of motion
- Feeling better, greater productivity, enriched quality of life